|To convert decimal to percent multiply by 100
decimal × 100 = ? %
About this Calculator
Online calculator to convert decimals to percentages. Will convert both the whole number and decimal parts of a value.
How to Convert a Decimal to Percent:
Calculating the conversion from a decimal to a percentage is done with multiplication.
- Converting from a decimal to a percentage is done by multiplying the decimal value by 100.
- For example, 0.10 is 0.10 x 100 = 10%
- 0.675 is 0.675 x 100 = 67.5%
- Note that the short way to convert from a decimal to a percentage by adding the percentage sign and moving the percent point 2 places to the right.
How to Convert a percent to a decimal:
- Divide by 100
- 15.6% becomes 15.6 / 100 = 0.156