Deferred Fixed Annuity Calculator
Calculate the year end values, compounded effective interest rate, taxes and post-tax value for an annuity. Interest is compounded monthly by default but you can select your compounding period. Only enter the annual rate for applicable years. For example, a 7 year annuity leaves 8, 9 and 10 blank.
- Initial Investment
- Amount or present value that you are putting into your annuity
- Term Year & Annual Rate
- Each year of the annuity and its corresponding interest rate (rate of return) expected for that year.
- The frequency that compounding will occur on your investment each year.
- Investment is Pretax?
- Check this box if your investment is made with pretax dollars and you want taxes calculated at the time of withdrawal
- Tax Bracket
- If you will not reinvest, enter the percentage tax you expect to pay at the time of withdrawal
$20,000.00 invested in a
5 year annuity
Tax (15%) = 257.81 (on Interest)
Post Tax Value = $21,460.93