- Tabbed Browsing
- The Calculators have been built with an effort to allow logical tabbed navigation through the entry fields to the "Calculate" button. So, on most calculators you should be able to enter information from left to right and use your tab key to move to the next field then to the "Calculate" button and hit "Enter".
- Not a Number. You entered a value that can not be operated on or there does not exist an answer for your calculation.
- Infinity. The answer is beyond the abilities of the php engine that is used to make the calculations. Generally the limit is 10300.
- Significant Figures and Floating Point numbers
- Floating point numbers do not always come out exactly as expected because of the internal storage by the computer/server. For example, a value might be exactly 5.0 but show up as a result of 4.99999...9 trailing on and on.
- Link to this Calculation:
- When present, the link provided can be entered into a browser address bar or used in an HTML link to send someone to the same exact calculation you just did.
If you need other help please contact us.