2. Accessing the Website, Services, and Widget(s)
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any part or all of the Website, our Services, and our Widget(s), in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website, our Services, and our Widget(s), are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access the entire or some parts of the Website, our Services, and our Widget(s), to you.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality of our Services and our Widget(s) (including but not limited to all data, documents, information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not, and may not permit a third party to:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code(s) comprising the functionality of the Website or the calculators made available on the Website
- Access or use the Website and our Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us.
3. Widget License Grant, Restrictions, Responsibilities, and Modifications
Licensee shall be solely responsible for Licensee's site, including its development, maintenance, and operation, and all hardware and software used therefor. Likewise, Licensee shall be responsible for all content, data, materials, and information that appear within or on it.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through calculatorsoup.com, including payment and delivery of related goods and/or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on calculatorsoup.com. By way of example only, you agree that we will not be liable to you for any failure by an advertiser to provide any service or product you ordered from it.
5. Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS (THE "COMPANY PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, OUR WIDGET(S) AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S), AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, QUALITY, OR INACCURACIES ON THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S); (II) TECHNICAL ERRORS AFFECTING THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) IN ANY WAY; (III) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S); (VI) INTERRUPTED, RESTRICTED OR DELAYED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) FOR ANY REASON; (VII) MATERIAL DOWNLOADABLE FROM THE WEBSITE; (VIII) MATERIAL AT OTHER SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; AND/OR (VI) COMMUNICATIONS WITH US OR COMPANY PARTIES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR WIDGET(S) SHALL BE INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR TO BE COMPLETE ON ANY SUBJECT MATTER CONTAINED THEREIN.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE AND THE COMPANY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) OR FOR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, AND THE USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF OUR WIDGET(S), WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS RESTRICTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Waiver and Severability
10. Entire Agreement
11. Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website, our Services, and our Widget(s) should be directed to ed at calculatorsoup dot com or by telephone at 508-231-1331.