Percent to Decimal Conversion Calculator
How to Convert a Percent to Decimal:
Calculating the conversion from percents to decimals is done with division.
- Converting from a percent to a decimal is done by dividing the percentage value by 100.
- For example, 10% is 10/100 = 0.10
- 67.5% is 67.5/100 = 0.675
- Note that the short way to convert from a percentage to a decimal is by removing the percentage sign and moving the decimal point 2 places to the left.
How to show a decimal as a percentage:
- Multiply by 100
- 0.156 becomes 0.156 * 100 = 15.6%