Scientific Calculators and Other Calculator Resources
Free scientific calculator you may already have on your computer or device:
- Calculator on Windows
- Click on the Start Button >>> Programs >>> Accessories >>> Calculator. In the view menu on the calculator you can change between a standard and scientific calculator.
- Calculator on MAC OS x
- Open your applications folder then find and start calculator.app. In the view menu on the calculator you can change between the basic calculator, scientific calculator and programmer calculator. The calculator app comes on recent versions of Apple iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone and laptops but you may need to check your version.
- Calculator on Linux
- KCalc is the scientific calculator included in the KDE desktop. It can be started through the menu or 'Run' command (Alt-F2) and type 'kcalc'. More information can be found:
- Calculator or GCalctool are the scientific calculators included in the GNOME desktop depending on your version. More information can be found
- Smartphone Calculators
- Some smartphones come with default calculators and there are numerous calculator choices available in downloadable apps. Check the app store that applies to your device.
- Go to http://www.google.com and type "calculator" into the search box and a scientific calculator will appear.
- Also on the Internet