Free scientific calculators you may already have on your computer or device:
- Calculator on Windows
- Click on the Start Button >>> Programs >>> Accessories >>> Calculator. In the View menu on the calculator you can change between standard and scientific calculator formats.
- Calculator on Mac OSx
- Open your Applications folder then find and start Calculator.app. In the View menu on the calculator you can select a Basic calculator, a Scientific calculator and a Programmer calculator. The Calculator app is available on recent versions of Apple iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone and Mac.
- Calculator on Linux
- KCalc is the scientific calculator included in the KDE desktop. You can start it through the menu or "Run" command (Alt-F2) by typing "kcalc." More information can be found at:
- Calculator or GCalctool are the scientific calculators included in the GNOME desktop, depending on your version. More information can be found here:
- Smartphone Calculators
- Most smartphones come with default calculators and there are numerous calculator options available via downloadable apps. Check the app store for your device.
Cite this content, page or calculator as:
Furey, Edward "Scientific Calculators" at https://www.calculatorsoup.com/scientific.php from CalculatorSoup, https://www.calculatorsoup.com - Online Calculators