Meters to Feet Conversion (m to ft)
Use this calculator for meters to feet conversion (m to ft). Input meters and specify how many decimal places you want in the answer in feet.
You can also convert from meters to feet and inches. Just specify how many fractions of an inch for your answer. Input 1 for whole inches, 2 for half inches, 8 for 8ths of an inch, etc., up to 64ths of an inch.
This calculator reduces fractions of an inch when possible. For example if you need accuracy in 8ths of an inch and your conversion results in 4/8 of an inch, then the fraction is reduced to 1/2 inch.
Meters to Feet and Inches Conversion
This table shows common meter to feet conversions. Accuracy is up to 5 decimal places for meters to feet and to the nearest 16th of an inch for meters to feet and inches.
- 1 meter to feet is 3.28084 ft = 3 ft, 3 3/8 in
- 2 meters to feet is 6.56168 ft = 6 ft, 6 3/4 in
- 3 meters to feet is 9.84252 ft = 9 ft, 10 1/8 in
- 4 meters to feet is 13.12336 ft = 13 ft, 1 1/2 in
- 5 meters to feet is 16.4042 ft = 16 ft, 4 7/8 in
- 6 meters to feet is 19.68504 ft = 19 ft, 8 1/4 in
- 7 meters to feet is 22.96588 ft = 22 ft, 11 9/16 in
- 8 meters to feet is 26.24672 ft = 26 ft, 15/16 in
- 9 meters to feet is 29.52756 ft = 29 ft, 6 5/16 in
- 10 meters to feet is 32.8084 ft = 32 ft, 9 11/16 in
- 11 meters to feet is 36.08924 ft = 36 ft, 1 1/16 in
- 12 meters to feet is 39.37008 ft = 39 ft, 4 7/16 in
How to Convert Meters to Feet
There are 3.28084 feet per meter. So if you want to convert meters to feet using your own calculator, just multiply your number of meters by 3.28084.
Example Meters to Feet Conversion
You have a roll of tape and the label says there are 15 meters of tape on the roll. How many feet of tape are on the roll? Multiply 15 meters by 3.28084 and you get 49.2126 feet of tape.