Use the calculator to calculate the future value of an investment or the required variables necessary to meet your target future value. Required values you can calculate are initial investment amount, interest rate, number of years or periodic contribution amounts.
- Investment Amount (PV)
- the starting amount you invest in the account or your current balance in an existing investment account
- Future Account Value (FV)
- the return amount you want to attain. Your target amount.
- Number of Years (n)
- number of years you will invest.
- Interest Rate (R)
- the annual interest rate you expect on your invested money
- Compounding (m)
- the periodic compounding of your investment account
- Contributions (PMT)
- the payment amount you will contribute to your investment account on a periodic basis
- Frequency of Contributions (q)
- the periodic timing of your contributions
To calculate the future value of your investment you can use the future value formulas.
Cite this content, page or calculator as:
Furey, Edward "Investment Calculator" at https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/financial/investment-calculator.php from CalculatorSoup, https://www.calculatorsoup.com - Online Calculators